Quantcast

Weeze - this should make the weight weenies happy

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I know there are a few weight obssesed people on the forums and I'm suprised no one mentioned (or found?) weeze components. They make superlightweight chain guides as well as chainrings and axles.
From what I've heard the 4x CG was tested by a local rider who also competes in World Cups (Lukasz Baran If I'm not wrong).

It's not really my company but I think they are cool and I'd like to support the locals ;)

150x12 axle with ti screw (they make them in a veriety of colors if you're into that kind of thing)

36T

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Ugh, they can have that job. I hate machining carbon fiber. It's like working with fiberglass insulation. Itchy all over. Not my particular brand of tea, but nice looking for sure. You industrious Polacks make some good stuff. I'm super happy with the Dartmoor frame I've been riding.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
http://weeze.pl/en/

Sorry. I was sure I added it.

W00dy - what dart frame you have? Try their DM stem if you are on the market for one. I've just built my first real ht(well non xc) so I'm not so good with them but I've been testing that stem against trees, rocks etc. and it holds up great. It should be cheaper than most of the available options and pretty light. Proto was ~150g with screws.

Last edited:

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Siko, this is a pm on PB to me about the M9 axle.
Can't find the post with the list but I think it was $42 or $52 shipped to the US

Hi.

Sorry for the delay, we have a lot of work.

I do not know whether it will fit into your frame, we have not had it at home. You need to measure the thickness of the hook, it will allow to choose the right axis.

Best Regard
Adrian Hejmej
Weeze

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
What axle is in the m9? RS maxle? If yeah than they coule probably measure kind. Or do they use the same dropouts as some other intense? M9s will take some time to come to here as the local distri wants a fair bit of cash for them (while you can have a summum frame for 2500$ or a legend for a bit more if the distri starts responding to emails )

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
No its not a Maxle. It is a standard 12mm bolt-thru. Different from othe Intense dropouts becase it is a solid dropout with 12mm hole not the qr with adapters

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
yes, it is
I think my father has 12x150mm axle dimensions on the computer. Its 3am here so a bit late but I will ask him if he still has it and if Adrian cant find the dimensions I will try to send it too him. Though Im sure one of the team riders can do it also.

weeze

Chimp
Dec 16, 2010
Poland
Yes, we are sending to the usa

Our axles do perfectly to size, we need the thickness of the hooks in the frame.

Example:
Axle for intense (uzzi vpx, socom, m6) thickness of the hook 2x5mm + 150mm :

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Ok makes sense now. It's the over all length, wouldn't it be better to measure from outside of the nondrive side dropout to outside of drive side dropout?
No, because if people do that without a wheel in you'll get varied measurements as some chainstays splay/pinch a bit. 150mm + width of dropouts is more accurate.