Quantcast

Weird and kinda scary...

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
So we have a kitty...She is an old lady, almost 17. She likes to get outside for air, so we have a 8 foot leash atached to the front rail. She can get out there and get some sun, but she wont end up under a car, or lost. Sometimes when I take her in I will leave the leash inside and just close the door on it, leaving it trailing into the front enterance. Last night I was sitt'n in the living room watchin the tube. It was round 2:30 or so..... I heard a little noise and looked over at the door. The hair on my neck stood straight up as I watched the leash inching its way out the door... Something was tugging on it, pulling it out... I dont spook easy at all, but I got the creepiest feeling. So I get up quiet like, move to the back of the house and let myself out the back door. I came racing around the front of the house full bore with both hands full and find nut'n. Wet grass but no tracks on the pavement, no sounds in the surrounding area...nothin...I move back to the side of the house into the shadows and move into the bushes, hunker down and watch and wait. I still had the creepiest feeling I have had for along time. After 10 minnutes, more than enough time for an animal or kids waiting for the coast to clear to come out, I go back inside. Went straight downstairs and checked the windows and such...Frikin weird. We dont have any biguns round here being in the burbs and all. I know that an occasional fox is seen round here, but like I said, no tracks on the walk, and it would be odd for a fox to hang so close to an area that reaks of people, unless it was way foked up, in which case it would still probably been around or inadvertanly made it presence known. The leash was pulled out as far as it could go and the force was enough to gouge the bottom of the door with the clasp.....Just great, havnt even seen The Grudge yet, and I'm freakin out.....

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
It was either:

A) Racoon

B) Another cat

C) Skinless undead cat, drooling w/ the poison of a thousand eaten children's souls...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
bomberz1qr20 said:
C) Skinless undead cat, drooling w/ the poison of a thousand eaten children's souls...
Gawd, don't you just hate it when those things come around at night? I know I sure do.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Clark Kent said:
So we have a kitty...She is an old lady, almost 17. She likes to get outside for air, so we have a 8 foot leash atached to the front rail. She can get out there and get some sun, but she wont end up under a car, or lost. Sometimes when I take her in I will leave the leash inside and just close the door on it, leaving it trailing into the front enterance. Last night I was sitt'n in the living room watchin the tube. It was round 2:30 or so..... I heard a little noise and looked over at the door. The hair on my neck stood straight up as I watched the leash inching its way out the door... Something was tugging on it, pulling it out... I dont spook easy at all, but I got the creepiest feeling. So I get up quiet like, move to the back of the house and let myself out the back door. I came racing around the front of the house full bore with both hands full and find nut'n. Wet grass but no tracks on the pavement, no sounds in the surrounding area...nothin...I move back to the side of the house into the shadows and move into the bushes, hunker down and watch and wait. I still had the creepiest feeling I have had for along time. After 10 minnutes, more than enough time for an animal or kids waiting for the coast to clear to come out, I go back inside. Went straight downstairs and checked the windows and such...Frikin weird. We dont have any biguns round here being in the burbs and all. I know that an occasional fox is seen round here, but like I said, no tracks on the walk, and it would be odd for a fox to hang so close to an area that reaks of people, unless it was way foked up, in which case it would still probably been around or inadvertanly made it presence known. The leash was pulled out as far as it could go and the force was enough to gouge the bottom of the door with the clasp.....Just great, havnt even seen The Grudge yet, and I'm freakin out.....

Hmm The Grudge. Good Movie

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
imagination always makes it more spooky than what the reality "possibly" is.
Just like tellin stories to my little cousins my whole life, it's best when you don't describe the monster, and let their imaginations take over, they always come up with something way worse than i could ever have come up with. :)

But i'll still pick

J

JRB

Were there no marks on the leash. Animals don't wear gloves so there would have to be it seems. I think you have a ghost.