Quantcast

Weird enough for an X-post

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I used to be 602 also. Earlier this summer the wife made an appointmet for me to go to the doctor. Seemed kind of like a waste of time/insurance since I have been in the hospital a couple of times. I lost some weight so I was right down to 194 lbs where the Body Mass Index said I am supposed to be. I got on the scale and was weighed and measured. After being 602 all my adult life I was down to 601 and now I was overweight. The Doc told me I needed to quit eating frozen pizza and oreo cookies and start eating whole grain bread and fruits and vegetables. I did lose some more weight -hopefully you wont have to do that now that youre shorter.

Hopefully your back biking soon.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
thanx, yah life without the occasional yum yum just aint worth livin though regardless of how much we shrink. :) Problem for me lately is i'm so bored i'm eating too many yum yums.
Takin the bike to Alki tomorrow gonna test the leg out, am lookin forward to havin a little bit of freedom. A step closer to being back on sweet sweet dirt. :love:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Skookum said:
thanx, yah life without the occasional yum yum just aint worth livin though regardless of how much we shrink. :) Problem for me lately is i'm so bored i'm eating too many yum yums.
Takin the bike to Alki tomorrow gonna test the leg out, am lookin forward to havin a little bit of freedom. A step closer to being back on sweet sweet dirt. :love:
Life's too short to not enjoy some yum-yum's here and there. If I wasn't going to the trails to work tomorrow, I'd try to hook up w/ you down there.

Have a good ride!:D