Quantcast

Welcome back daylight saving time.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
It's a small inconvenience for a glorious extra hour of daylight every evening.

If a change had to be made, I would just eliminate standard time and keep it this way all year.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It's a small inconvenience for a glorious extra hour of daylight every evening.

If a change had to be made, I would just eliminate standard time and keep it this way all year.
Me too.

I hate getting up early for a cold damp ride before the sun comes up. I'd much rather ride in the warm afternoon, than you very much.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No more headlamp and reflective clothing on my post-work training runs, plus I can start riding my road bike after work now. "Ahhh boooooooo you could have been riding it along!!11!!1" stfu.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
It doesn't change here in Phoenix. I feel sort of like Hugo Chavez...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I need lights in the morning for probably a week but it also makes morning ski's a little nicer because I can catch sunrise!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I was thinking insane and totally out of touch with reality.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I think we got screwed here in New England. We should be in the Atlantic time zone. That would put the sun rise/set in western CT the same as western MI. Could you imagine a 10pm sunset in summer!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I think we got screwed here in New England. We should be in the Atlantic time zone. That would put the sun rise/set in western CT the same as western MI. Could you imagine a 10pm sunset in summer!
You can ride in the woods 'til 9:30 here in June. But yeah, the flip side is it's dark at 3:30 in Dec.
Luckily, the light cooresponsd with the weather here. Who cares if it's dark when it's raining anyways.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It tends to stay really bright really late here. Vancouver is farther north than you think...

It's teh awesomez in summertime.

Bring on the post work rides. Now it just needs to stop pouring rain.