Quantcast

Welcome Kaylin Mutoli!

Nov 21, 2003
Hi all,

Joy and Ethan Mutoli had a baby girl, Kaylin Michelle Mutoli, on Sunday, June 18 - Father's Day! She is a strong little girl closing in at 10 pounds! Mom and baby are doing great and are home now.

More info and pictures at:
www.speedybeaverracing.com

Congratulations Joy and Ethan!
:love:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
TEN POUNDS, HOLY CRAP! Isn't that what Ethan weighs now?Congrats to the Mut's!!!!!!!!! Those two are going to be great parents. So just please tell me for Ethans sake Joy had the baby via c section?

Congrats you guys!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
holliswood said:
TEN POUNDS, HOLY CRAP! Isn't that what Ethan weighs now?Congrats to the Mut's!!!!!!!!! Those two are going to be great parents. So just please tell me for Ethans sake Joy had the baby via c section?

Congrats you guys!
Nicely played sir!! Approved!!!

oh yeah, &
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
congrats! i love being a dad!! ...its hard not to buy bikes/parts for my son...he is only 4 months...
the sleepless nights are totaly worth it!!
just remember to have the digi cam charged and ready...we use ours everyday!

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Weird that this announcment pops up today; as just today I was wondering if the new Mutoli had arrived yet.

Very cool. Congrats to Ethan and Joy.

Now the real fun begins!! Just got back from a bike ride with my 6-year-old who just learned to ride this spring. I am already having to shift up and get off the seat to catch him!!!!

Word of advice for middle of the night feedings....we learned this a year ago when the twins were born. If you like Seinfeld, buy a couple of seasons worth. One episode is just the right amount of time to keep you awake while the little one chows down!!

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
riverside73 said:
Weird that this announcment pops up today; as just today I was wondering if the new Mutoli had arrived yet.

Very cool. Congrats to Ethan and Joy.

Now the real fun begins!! Just got back from a bike ride with my 6-year-old who just learned to ride this spring. I am already having to shift up and get off the seat to catch him!!!!

Word of advice for middle of the night feedings....we learned this a year ago when the twins were born. If you like Seinfeld, buy a couple of seasons worth. One episode is just the right amount of time to keep you awake while the little one chows down!!
Thanks for the advise!

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
It seems like yeaterday that I would spend my Saturdays with a baby sleeping on my lap while I read a book. Or lay on the floor playing roll over. Now I look outside and see one setting up a 2 X 4 on a curb to jump her bike while the other one digs for bugs to learn why they do what they do. You will enjoy every day. Even the puke down your back in the middle of IKEA will be a great memory someday.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Wow, on fathers day at the beginning of summer.......best news of the week. Congratulations to Mom and Pop Mut you now have the most priceless thing in life........life!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Way cool! Congrats! S Weasle said I could only be pit nanny at the bmx races if I learned how to put pb&j sandwiches in a baby food jar.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
MUTOLI said:
LOL!!!

Mut's Website.... said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /photos1927/1/30/76/39/10/4/410397630108_0_ALB.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at upsa-im113.ofoto.com Port 80
DOH!

She sure is cute though...better looking than Lars!!