Quantcast

Welcome, Team LUNA Chix - San Diego chapter!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I hope you guys enjoy your new forum. Please, let me know if you need anything - email or PM. My email address is binaryvisions at ridemonkey dot com.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Also, if you guys ever need a public section to your board, you just have to let me know. It'd be easy to have a public LUNA forum while still maintaining a private, members-only forum.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Let me know how this works out Laura! If it's useful, I will try to add one for my team as well. Hope you and Jane are well!!! I need to see some new pictures too!
Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes. You can see this forum because you are a mod, is that correct?

Ours will be a real test case, as I am the only monkey, the only more-than-occasional mountain biker (so far!), and the only forum subscriber - most of the SD LUNAs are new to the whole forum thing. I'm hoping we can perhaps generate some more roadie or female traffic here. More female input would be nice to see.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yes, sunny, I granted mods access to this forum. I can remove that privilege if you want (nothing against TreeSaw, of course, I just mean that all mods can see this forum, but it doesn't have to be that way).

The administrators, of course - myself, I Are Baboon, a couple others - will always (and by necessity) be able to see this forum. But the mods don't have to.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Yes, sunny, I granted mods access to this forum. I can remove that privilege if you want (nothing against TreeSaw, of course, I just mean that all mods can see this forum, but it doesn't have to be that way).

The administrators, of course - myself, I Are Baboon, a couple others - will always (and by necessity) be able to see this forum. But the mods don't have to.
Not a problem at all. In fact, since we are something of a test case, it's probably helpful for you to see how much new users would utilize such a forum, and give you ideas about what would make its use more attractive.

We're all good here. :)

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
Laura, I've always loved that "well-behaved women" quote! It goes with my personal "it's easier to get forgiveness than permission" philosophy:)