Quantcast

well damn

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got cut off last night and crashed my lesbaru, it really could not have happened at a worse time. with race season right around the corner and all the mountains starting to open up now. but on a lighter note the person who cut me off was a kid who i used to go to school with who was a total and complete a hole. any how what do my fellow monkeys think totaled or not? the car has about 126k on it and i paid about 8k for it. from what i have seen so far it needs a bumper, bumper cover, fender drivers and passenger, inner fender on the passenger side, a hood, radiator support looks bent, passenger head light, grill and i think a fog light or two.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yep. I got way less damage than that in a rear ender accident, and it cost the insurance company about 7500$.

2010 WRX.

Just let the insurance company sort it out, no?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Tell the cops that this should be classified as a hate crime, and that the guy did it on purpose because he thought you were a lesbian. Then sue him and buy a new car with the settlement.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I love my ru! I totalled my first one almost 4 years ago and bought a newer one. Love the thing, but I'd like to get something bigger. What do you think you'll get? Truck?