Quantcast

Well fu*k.... Saturday GMT...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Shitty mechanics are shitty. That is a total dick move to burry a modified hose fitting in that fashion, under all of that. I'm guessing the coolant made a huge mess too?
Huge. It all pooled on top of the block, then spilled over and ran down the back of the block and around the bell housing.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got to play with a Electric smoker. Did a Pork Loin. Melvins Vinegar sauce. Boston Baked beans. Smoked Beef sausages from Aldis. Smushded smoked Mayan sweet onions. New Potatoes smushded with skins on and covered in butter and fried Ramps.... Pecan and Hickory used. Hickory, Pork, and Better sauce next time.

Sorry, Mike...

Riding has been done, Tristan & @w00dy are now an official unit, much beer has been consumed, floor has been stomped by lots of dancing feet. I spent something short of two hours this afternoon sitting on granite and watching a riding tide work its way into tide pools. Wound up in some sort of solid trance state. Haven't been near salt water in too long.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Did a big-ass ride from the house today... 39 miles and 6200' vert mostly on dirt linking all the area parks together. Sampled a bit of Nick's handiwork a little over halfway through the ride on our way up Chimney, it's really good. Much more better. Had a nice beer and tacos stop mid ride, then a crockpot full of green chile when we got back to my place. Spent 8-1/2 hours out, 2-1/2 of which were for beer and tacos. Fuggin' great day.

Tore out a shitty wooden waterbar, rebuild it with nice rocks (which may or may not be boostable), loosened up some hiker switchbacks into proper turns, one left hander with an actual berm for the zesty crowd. All in all a great day with some hard working peeps.
It's a right-hander the way I rode it...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not around here. Too much clay. It also DESTROYS the trails. We have a very few that can be ridden when wet...
True, yeah clay sucks. We have a few hills around here made up with clay, namely one of the DH lift hills. Not only do the trails getting mucked up, but riding on clay is about as sketch as riding on ice...