Quantcast

Well, I think my Cycle-Ops Wind Trainer isn't 29er compatable

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
you know how loud that would be? damn. i'm about to throw a cheap road tire on my Willits. what kind of rim do you have?

****in' rain.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
you know how loud that would be? damn. i'm about to throw a cheap road tire on my Willits. what kind of rim do you have?

****in' rain.
Salsa DD's...

I want to ride my SS... i guess i can see if i can locate a roadie tire... i put a Moby Bite on the wife's 26er for the trainer.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
N8 for your trainer you'll get the best results from a Specialized Armadillo the widest they come in is 700x28, but this is a great tire and its tough as trainer really burn up the rubber, if you want wider they have the Armadillo Borrough 700x32...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
thanks for the assistance monkeys...

i now have a lil skinny gay roadie tire on the back and no further excuses for not riding the f'ing boring assed trainer....

:(

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
thanks for the assistance monkeys...

i now have a lil skinny gay roadie tire on the back and no further excuses for not riding the f'ing boring assed trainer....

:(
Man up and get yourself a set of rollers. And grab a fixed gear rear wheel while you are at it.

Knobbies on a trainer or rollers are a BAD idea.

The Ito

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I know my 29er doesn't fit with Bonti ACX tires. I put on a cross 700x32 tire it fit fine for the purpose of getting a fit. If I was going to use it on the trainer all winter long I would switch out the whole rear wheel with one that has a smaller width rim and run a 700x23-28