Quantcast

Well Its about freaking time.....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That is actually pretty retarded. No offense, but the air volume needed for air shocks/resi's is super low, and something like this will give the ability to over pressurize way to easily.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
this is 1000x better imo. especially for shocks/forks that require pressures too low for most analog pumps

Last edited:

Casey-Ryan

Monkey
Jan 2, 2012
Gloucester, MA
The Lezyne pump is also digital, I just think the floor pump is a better system for a shop environment and makes short work of pumping up shocks. I run my stuff pretty high so its nice to be able to boast it up faster instead of using the hand pump.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I think it's pretty cool. Especially after gassing up my vivid air a few times..and my lefty...and my fox. Not that I don't like wailing away on the little guy like he owes me money...but it seems like this would be a more accurate, easier, and cleaner way of doing it.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
That is actually pretty retarded. No offense, but the air volume needed for air shocks/resi's is super low, and something like this will give the ability to over pressurize way to easily.
It will only be as retarded as the person operating it, which goes for just about any tool ;)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The Lezyne pump is also digital, I just think the floor pump is a better system for a shop environment and makes short work of pumping up shocks. I run my stuff pretty high so its nice to be able to boast it up faster instead of using the hand pump.
having worked in shops for too long, i can say there has never been a time that i wanted to use a floor pump for a shock pump...unless i was at a big resort or place that rented a ton of bikes with only air suspension. and unless you have larger volume shocks like the DB Air or something similar, it doesnt take many strokes to get the shock or fork filled.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Depends on the tool but often the analog versions have greater accuracy than the digital ones, especially at the same pricepoints. Its more meaningful for something like a torque wrench because if you use the same pump all the time you are only concerned about pumping to whatever the number on the gauge gives you the proper sag, not how accurate it is.

Last edited: