Quantcast

Well she's done!!! woo hoo....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
My "Angel of Redemption" is finally done. Note that this is two hours old...

It took her 5 1/2 hours, so I have a total of 8 1/2 hours...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
That looks bad ass but I cant stand big ass tatoos. I cant stand even little ones because I would be annoyed by it in 3 days and want it removed which I heard is painful.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Nice!! Looks great. :thumb: You should throw up the "before" pic w/ just the blk/grey in this thread so people can see the difference.

I just made an appt. yesterday to go get the final 3 hours of work done on my sleeve next Thurs.. I'll get some pics up once it is done! :)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
McGRP01 said:
Nice!! Looks great. :thumb: You should throw up the "before" pic w/ just the blk/grey in this thread so people can see the difference.

I just made an appt. yesterday to go get the final 3 hours of work done on my sleeve next Thurs.. I'll get some pics up once it is done! :)

Here is the first half of the tat:

and after:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That looks great! Good color and contrast. To this day I have none because I can't decide what I would want to live with forever.

My brother is opening a new shop in Vegas soon, should be cool. His old shop in Santa Cruz was in a lot of articles.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
McGRP01 said:
Again....looks great! Can't wait to get me some new inkage this week!!!
Cool! :thumb: Can't wait to see it....

What do you use for tattoo care? I've been using the water based Curil (sp?)

A big huge shout out goes to Trademark Tattoo!!!! and the owner Amy!!! She's da bomb!!!!

That's:

Trademark Tattoo
3125 W. Cary St.
2nd Floor
Richmond, VA

(804)254-9006

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
jimmydean said:
That looks great! Good color and contrast. To this day I have none because I can't decide what I would want to live with forever.

My brother is opening a new shop in Vegas soon, should be cool. His old shop in Santa Cruz was in a lot of articles.
That was the SAME EXACT problem I had, what could I live with the rest of my life? It took from the middle of July till New Years Eve to get what I wanted.

My original design and idea I wanted to get across, and then Amy took it the rest of the way...

To be honest, I'm stoked and honored an artist like Amy was able to do it.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
yeah I've heard that. She recommended the water based because she said the that the ink would heal in better if just moisturized. The before pic was actually taken last Monday, so it healed really nice the first time around.

I also no that as many opinions of bikes there are are the same amount of ways to take care of tattoos...:D

I wash it with Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, REAL light, making sure I don't soak in...

Man, the underside of my arm is huge red...She's gonna bruise...LOL!!! iI don't bruise easy either...

I'm SO stoked she turned out so nice! :)