Quantcast

Well, that sucks.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
“In fairness, you've got to mix it up,” (Eric Wright, 50) said, referring to his diet.

-- mental image of a grown man tossing food in the air, cooking in his Kitchen, to delay indulging in salty-garbage comes to mind.

Hot Dogs are not Adult food.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Nah brah

It's the nitrates
Sure additives, globulals muck up the plumbing. WHO does not address natural foods being not of concern. Fat reserves, the main storage of caloric-content for energy, processing complex and varied fat intake would of course force the body to strain. Your body naturally wants to deplete fat, and exuding what is taken in with a consistent fashion maintains metabolism. Key.
Pretty sure the preparing, and the adhering to one manner of preparation for pig-bacon and other fatty snax deli treats would be easier to digest. But that'd be too simple and ignored as a greater-effort on addressing overall Health.

But what do I know? I am single, I cook my own meals, and enjoy a good fart. Farts. I like farts.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have discovered Jowl Meat. If I smoke it without the requisite curing to officially call it Bacon. Is it OK to consume mass quantities? Jowl meat is better then bacon anyways....

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have discovered Jowl Meat. If I smoke it without the requisite curing to officially call it Bacon. Is it OK to consume mass quantities? Jowl meat is better then bacon anyways....

Pork jowl bacon is the holly grail of Southern flavoring meats. I wish I could eat it, so fucking good when rendered down and used in dishes.

Peep this Homey:

For the best pinto beans you will ever have, take two slices of the coveted cheek goodness and half a chopped onion and sweat them out in a stock pot. When onions caramelize add a clove of garlic or two (chopped). Then add the dry pintos and cover with water, cook until beans split, then add salt and pepper. Finish cooking until tender. Salting before the beans split will make them tough. If you want to turn this into a Southwestern dish just add a little cumin and paprika. Remove the strips of bacon and serve.

Dayum do I mis the pig cheek.