Quantcast

well that was fun...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
for a while now we've had squirrel problems in our attic, and the 'expert' we hired hasn't done all that much...this probably started in Nov or Dec...fast forward to today, when we noticed a smell in one of the boys' rooms...go upstairs in the attic, poke around through the insulation at the eaves, and find one dead momma squirrel and four dead bigger-than-baby squirrels.

:dead:

that total doesn't count the dead one i pulled out from the opposite side about 3 months ago.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah block em in so they starve to death. Miserable way to go, you should have just bought your son a wrist rocket, camoflauge, and a hunting perch on your roof. Ted Nugent style....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
(Patiently waiting for the next "What I had for dinner" post.) :D

No kidding.

MODS: move this to the Beer and Food forum please.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Skookum said:
Yah block em in so they starve to death. Miserable way to go, you should have just bought your son a wrist rocket, camoflauge, and a hunting perch on your roof. Ted Nugent style....
the nuge would have used flaming arrows, which may have posed some hazards to the domicile.

the pest guy 1st screwed up by installing the 'one-way' door incorrectly, so it was actually a revolving door, then he must have put the spring tension too high so they couldn't get out.

on an unrelated note, does anyone know how long it takes to dry out jerky?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
narlus said:
the nuge would have used flaming arrows, which may have posed some hazards to the domicile.

on an unrelated note, does anyone know how long it takes to dry out jerky?
hehe...... good stuff.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
When you have one come down your chimney, fur slightly smoking from the fire in the fireplace, that my friend, is when the fun starts.

A problem my parents had at their second house in VA.