Quantcast

Well the Journey begins

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Today my wife and I leave for China to get our daughter Willow Fei. I don't even know where to start with all that is going thru my mind about it so I'm not going to really try right now.

I will be taking my laptop and hope to be able to get internet access to post pictures and commentary about what's up. I used the MSN Group idea provided by Mtnbike Chick (thanks for that). That will be at http://groups.msn.com/TheButlersBigAdventure

But I will of course try and post in here as well.

But if that doesn't work out be prepared for China overload when I get back on June 16th.

And the reason for going....

splat

Nam I am
Good luck and congrats!

I know several People who have gone to china ( one has done it 3 times) to adopt. and they all said there were plenty of surprises waiting for them when they got there .

the one thing they all said was the children were terribly mal-nourshed. (sp ?) the One little girl weighed 11 pounds at 9 months of age. But man she packed the weight on once she got back to the states.

Also All my friends who have done this have been extreamly happy with the bundles of joy they brought back.

Good luck and congrats again!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
is that picture your little girl or just a catalog sample? Cuz if she's your's, she's got that "oh, I'm so gonna wrap daddy around my little finger" look. Sucka! Congrats man! I hope your trip goes uneventful and y'all return safely.