Quantcast

Well you monkeys are gonna get more lucky

J

JRB

I have posted on bikemojo for quite some time, but since some people can't seem to contain graphic images, I am pretty sure I am done there except for PMs maybe. I know we can edit profiles, but why should we? Anyway, I will spend more time here. Thanks for actually being respectful enough that people can safely browse at work. If someone hasn't ever been on an unmoderated site, they truly don't know how nice it is to have someone watching out for the rest of us. Thanks to the monkey mods. :thumb:

*I am sure there will be some cross link about how I am a sissy whiny ass on mojo because of this, but whatever. It's funny that 35 - 40 year old men are so unaware of what life is that they feel compelled to post crap on the Internet.

J

JRB

biggins said:
whats that brown spot on your nose Jack?
It's jeff to you goddamnit!!!!!!

No brown nosing. You should check the crap out there sometime. It's unbelievable that some of those goons are adults.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dayum there are lots of boobies on that site

shes my favorite, no Megan Black, but she'll do.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i still think mojo should be moderated. it was fine when there were <300 of us. but it's too big now to be run without some sort of law and order. the "moderation" in use now is rather sketchy in my book.