Quantcast

wellerator - themed wedding beer dispenser

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
My brother got married of the weekend and months ago had asked me to bring/make beer. It was an 'old time country' wedding, took place on an old farm and the bride/groom rode up the isle on horses.

I made this thing out of 1.5 inch thick pink foam board, painted it to look like weathered wood and used real wood for the uprights and on the roof. It comes apart and fits flat in the trunk of my car. I tied four kegs to the back of my seats (in the backseat, behind driver/passenger seats) and the CO2 tank went into a plastic bucket with a towel to keep it secure.

This thing fit right in on the farm and people loved it. Even better, they loved the beer. Even non-beer drinkers were having a pint or two because it was homeade and not something they would have access to normally.

It holds four kegs and the CO2 tank inside.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I was serving three beers, the blonde, amber and an american hefeweizen. I had another keg of pale ale waiting if we killed one of those three. The amber was empty when I got up in the morning, the blonde has less than a gallon left and the hefe has about two gallons in it.