Quantcast

wenatchee trails

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
was thinking about maybe head east of the mountains sometime relativly soon anybody from that area that would be willing to show some of the local dh trails

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
My friends and I could guide ya to Devils Gulch and Mission Ridge sometime. Best by shuttle if you have a heavy bike. I live in Issaquah and go over there frequently in the spring / summer / fall for mountain biking. I bet there's still a lot of snow up there though. Let me know when you are thinking of.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
Anyone here checked this trail out? What about Three Amigos? Might head over and check it out tomorrow, but a rip down Ranger/Skookum is also sounding good. I'd like to hear about Zanadoo in particular.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
so mission and Devil's are shuttleable then? I thought i had heard they put a gate in so you can't drive up?

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Ribbed for her pleasure is a sweet trail. Fast and smooth with jumps everywhere. That big "dukes of hazzard" gap was not there last time I hit that trail, looks good though.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
went out and rode ribbed and tres amigos both we super fun thanks to the guys a das rad hous saw them in the shop and on the trail good group of guys both are way past "worth the drive"i fell in love very fast and flowy