Quantcast

wenatchee

Feb 25, 2004
Redmond, Wa, USA
yo im gunna be staying at a friends cabin this summer in wenatchee, on the columbia river. is there any cool places to ride around their? there atre some fancy hills and i would love to bring my stinky

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
uhm the Columbia River is quite a ways away from Wenatchee, but if you are indeed going to be in Wenatchee, i'd hook up with a lbs down there and have someone show you Sage Hills. Plus the Mission Ridge and Devils Gulch trails are fun. There's some trails around Leavenworth and Lake Wenatchee as well.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
there's a lot of nice places... Sage Hills, Pipeline, Upper Mission, Devil's Gulch, Twin Peak, there are several fun rides up #2 Canyon, Squilchuck, lots of stuff in the Cashmere and Leavenworth areas too...

Let me know when you'll be over, i know some people that ride those areas frequently, i'm sure i can hook you up to ride with them.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by Skookum
uhm the Columbia River is quite a ways away from Wenatchee, but if you are indeed going to be in Wenatchee, i'd hook up with a lbs down there and have someone show you Sage Hills. Plus the Mission Ridge and Devils Gulch trails are fun. There's some trails around Leavenworth and Lake Wenatchee as well.
Skooky... you been smoking a little too much happiness lately??? Wenatchee is ON the columbia river! :rolleyes: :p :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by DHRacer
Skooky... you been smoking a little too much happiness lately??? Wenatchee is ON the columbia river! :rolleyes: :p :D
holy crap you're right! all this time i've even strolled in the Wenatchee park down there, drove thru there and never put 2 and 2 together....... i always thought it was the Okanogan and something else that fed the Columbia further down south or somethin.....

sheesh that's weird and funny......

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Wenatchee has tons of riding. I grew up in Der Leavenworthin (Leavenworth) and Wenatchee and there's some sweet riding. Bring the big bike, hit Devil's Gulch, then go up to Leavenworth and hit up Das Rad Haus,(LBS). I was there this weekend and am good friends with their mechanic Sean. Hit him up or anyone in there. From what I hear, they're building like crazy, and that's on top of the already awesome old trails. It's also one of the most beautiful places around to visit. Wenatchee is not too pretty, but Leavenworth is awesome. Have fun!!