Quantcast

Wendy's disrespect

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
From Craigslist Miami.
If dude was really thinking about his health would he really be going to Wendy's?
I thought it was funny.

Wendy's discriminates against bicyclists at their pickup window. They only serve motorists. We'd all be better off if more people started using bicycles instead of motor vehicles -- especially for short, local runs. Individually, the exercise is good for health and the impact on the environment is good for everyone. You'd think a company like Wendy's would encourage bicycling by serving us at their after hours pick up window and providing bike racks. But they do neither. It seems they must be in violation law. Would like to hear from cyclists and legal professionals interested in taking a class action.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
TN said:
From Craigslist Miami.
If dude was really thinking about his health would he really be going to Wendy's?
I thought it was funny.
Well of all the Fast Food places, I dig Wendy's the most. THey have an unbreaded chicken sandwich and you can get a baked potatoe, chilli or a side salad instead of fries.

J

JRB

After last night, my only respect is for White Castle. The rest of em', "burn them mutha f'ers down". Too bad we don't have White Castle here.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I tried to "walk-up" to a Taco Bell in Milwaukee and they told me I had to have a car to get service at the drive thru.

Well, if the drive thru is the only part open, and I live a block from here, I ain't driving a damn block to get a gordita.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
I tried to "walk-up" to a Taco Bell in Milwaukee and they told me I had to have a car to get service at the drive thru.

Well, if the drive thru is the only part open, and I live a block from here, I ain't driving a damn block to get a gordita.
you should have went and got some kids Power wheels.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'd be surprised if it was a corporate policy, as I've never had any trouble. Maybe the manager at your local Wendy's is just an a$$hole. When I commuted on my bike to work every day, I went through all types of drive-ins because I didn't want my bike stolen(even though I had 2 locks for it)- banks, food, pharmacy, etc. If anyone asked, I just told them that it was my "car".

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
squarewheels said:
i went to in n out this summer a couple times. that place is totally overhyped. it was good, but still just fast food imo.
true but the burgers rock!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
loco said:
After last night, my only respect is for White Castle. The rest of em', "burn them mutha f'ers down". Too bad we don't have White Castle here.
I went to White Castle but got thrown out.

no WC here either just Krystal & they are poisonous. :dead:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Do not disrespect my #6 biggie. :thumb:

soo good...

Done walk-up drive-thru at home in NM in high school since the pickup window was the only thing open late and we couldn't drive yet... :D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
mrbigisbudgood said:

You should have said, "But I AM in my car... Don't you see it? Vroooom Vroooomm..."