Quantcast

Went backpacking in death valley

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Drove down with some friends for a spring break get the hell out of town, enjoy some nature, and drink copiously. I had never been down to the desert before, and wow, super beautiful. We hiked out away from the valley into the higher country, towards what was the south end of the sierra nevada. We could actually look north and see the granite coming strait up from literally a salt flat. The weather was perfect (besides some 50+ winds) 40's at night, and barely 80 during the day. All and all an amazing trip,w we're already planning water drops for a jashua tree trip

A skill we found by our first and last campsite.

Even though all the landscapes looked basically like this it never got old

Wild horses??? They came within like 50 feet of us, and when we woke up in the morning there was horse crap within about 10 feet of my tent. Kinda surprised to see that there.

That's the salt flat at the south end of the sierra we drove by on the way, you could see the white caps over the hills from where we were

Nastiest water ever, filtered then treated with chlorine dioxide (for any of you still using iodine, this stuff doesn't taste funny)

jew

jew

very drunk jew

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
He's writing the sequel book Tobias Fünke had in mind with The Jew Inside Me.

Its going to be a big hit with the gay Jewish community.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Expected thread to read like this.

-Falling rock trapped Montashu in a steep ravine
-Used dull pocket knife to cut off arm
-Rock had actually trapped his leg