Quantcast

Went on a fun Night ride tonight (Pics)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Went out on a street ride that everyone that was supposed to show up to bailed on. It was just myself and my roommate, and we ran into an amazing BMXer I know so we rode with him for awhile.

Here he is on a fun tree that I was struggling to ride up and fakie out of and he was pulling 180s like its nothing

Here he is on a wall ride that I got about 3 inches off the ground on and he was hitting almost to the railing consistantly

Here I am dropping a fun little wall downtown. Next time I won't wear a cycling jacket with reflective strips on it!

Its really insane how good this guy is. He was pulling 360s consistantly on a little 4 stair set. I've also seen him backflip at skate parks, and he can do pretty much any trick you can name. Its kind of depressing, no matter how much I ride, I will never be able to ride like that!

Anyway, it was a fun ride, good way to spend a Tuesday night. We got rained on a bit, but it was pretty light and very intermittent. Sorry about the crappy pics, but its a cheap little digi cam in basically pitch dark, what do you want from me?

I figured the lounge needed more Riding Pics :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
Dude, I bailed 'cause I'm sick...:(

It sucked too, 'cause all I could think about was that damn wall.....

Dude, you ARE going to hit that wall next time you come out, if I have to push your ass off it!

Give me a call, we should go out on a ride this weekend :)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
Dude, you ARE going to hit that wall next time you come out, if I have to push your ass off it!

Give me a call, we should go out on a ride this weekend :)
I thought that was the damn wall I hit? right before we got down to the river? It was the other step one with the tranny I wussed out on....

Cool pics tho! :thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
I that was the damn wall I hit? right before we got down to tha river? It was the other step one with the tranny a wussed out on....?

Cool pics tho! :thumb:
I have no idea what you just said. Could you translate it into English please?

That wall is the Tredigar wall that we spend like 45 minutes at last time and only Scott and I hit. You went off the other side, but i'm saying i'm gonna push you off this side!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jake133 said:
Bmx's go bigger, thats a fact.

No my Friend, thats an opinion. It depends on what you consider "bigger"

For example, I've never seen a BMXer do a 40' drop. But I have seen someone do it on a mountain bike.

It doesnt really matter anyway, everyone rides to their ability, and as long as they are having fun, who cares? It was a fun ride, and I enjoyed watching him do some crazy stuff :thumb: