Quantcast

Went Ridin Today

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by kidwoo
Wow chicago has reall gotten overgrown. I remember many more buildings and sidewalks. Those wooden scaffoldings look dangerous. How do you push your shopping cart?
hahaha, you wiseass :D

How do i get large sized text in my signature

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
that place looks fun. now all you need are mountains to place those stunts on... :D

machineshop

Chimp
Feb 22, 2004
Don,
I see you finally got the balls to pedal that bike of yours. All you need now are brakes that stop.

Take the gears off your bike

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
I wish someone around here rode a fockin killer disco like that cause I would definately ride it every chance i got. CPX looks reallly fun.

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
private property. CPX is a big paintball place, that lets Team Sally build on their land
What condition are the bmx track, DS course and "DH" runs in right now? Basically the stuff that needs to be mowed/maintained. ;) There's a buzz going on around here to make the trip down soon. I'm not coming unless there is some dirt to ride though. :)

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
the BMX track is gone, the DS track is in the best shape its been in for a long long time. The old DH track is OK the newly built one is in great shape. And there are some new jumps for you too. Make May24th your day down, its the picnic its gonna be big

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
the BMX track is gone, the DS track is in the best shape its been in for a long long time. The old DH track is OK the newly built one is in great shape. And there are some new jumps for you too. Make May24th your day down, its the picnic its gonna be big
I'll try to round up the troops then. Thanks.

What's this picnic? Races or just a day with more focus on biking and less on paintball?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
i dont know about less paintaball, but its may 24 or something, for $15 you get good food, not their concession crap, entered in a raffle to win a bike, and lots of free stuff is being given away. tons of people are coming that day too, so it will be the day to go