Quantcast

went to a nascar race on saturday:bristol night race

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, my sister and mom and brother in law went to the bristol night race saturday night. the Sharpie 500. if you are not familiar this race is the pinnacle of all the racing season. it was sick. the tickets are the second hardest sporting tickets to get and the place seats 160,000 people! it was unreal. 43 cars going 127 miles per hour on a half mile oval with 36 degree banked turns and 6 degree banked straight aways. i am not a huge racing fan but i must say those guys have balls thay carry in a seperate truck and it was cool to see. hopefully i will get the pics up tomorrow.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I am not a NASCAR fan either but enjoy watching the races. I have FOX to thank for this. :rolleyes:

I want to see the IMAX film.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
YEAH!!! I went to it last year too (actually, we hit the truck race Thursday night, the Busch race Friday night and the then Winston Cup race on Saturday). Good times!!!! We had AWESOME seats and it was a BLAST!!! I would love to go back, but this time I will bring my bike and get some riding in during the week as well!!! Can't wait to see pics. Glad to hear you had fun!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
biggins said:
the Sharpie 500. if you are not familiar this race is the pinnacle of all the racing season
I thought the Daytona 500, Brickyard 400, and Coca Cola 600 were the "major" events.

Either way, very cool that you went. Where are the pics?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i'll try to get the pics up soon, as for the avatar material i cant do that here at work and i dont own a computer so i need to go to someones house to do that.

J

JRB

biggins said:
i'll try to get the pics up soon, as for the avatar material i cant do that here at work and i dont own a computer so i need to go to someones house to do that.

Can Biggins come over to someone's house to post pics please????

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
im gonna try to get it done tomorrow night we'll see how it works out.