Quantcast

Went to Blackrock!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Went down to falls city to cheak out the trails, really fun stuff. Best trail was the dual slalom, cant wait to go back when its finshed(its like aline with gaps). It would be a sick video or just fun to ride side by side once they get both trails finshed. Anyone know how long that might take? I heard talk of lower grannys kitchen but I could not find it.

Anyway definalty heading back next chance I get, really good work going on down there. Best thing is thats its aproved by the city, we need somthing like that hear in Seattle, I wonder what it would take to get sst aproved or better yet a larger moutain with long runs.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
fuzzycatnuts said:
Went down to falls city to cheak out the trails, really fun stuff. Best trail was the dual slalom, cant wait to go back when its finshed(its like aline with gaps). It would be a sick video or just fun to ride side by side once they get both trails finshed. Anyone know how long that might take? I heard talk of lower grannys kitchen but I could not find it.

Anyway definalty heading back next chance I get, really good work going on down there. Best thing is thats its aproved by the city, we need somthing like that hear in Seattle, I wonder what it would take to get sst aproved or better yet a larger moutain with long runs.
Dual slalom, as a dual, has been canned. It it just going to be "granny's bottom" or "lower granny's kitchen" now. Single line for the big gaps, though I think the two lines will remain for the upper three gaps.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Thats to bad they canced it, one of the coolest ideas I have seen in awhile. It looked like they could just keep going with that other line, I was thinking the left one might be a bigger version of the right. Coming out of the berm and hiting the stepdown over the stump was so much fun. How quickly do trails get built down there? If I lived in portland I would come and help.