Quantcast

Went to SST today,

Sep 8, 2004
Nice shots Cory! Looks like that new setup is working quite well!
Here's the few I took today, tweaked in photoshop. My timing and aim definately needs a bit o' practice, guess I'm still rusty from winter.
Photoshop always saves the day though!

-James

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I went today (Sat.) and had a freaking blast...well, up until I had a flat heading full-steam towards the B&B stepdown. Locked 'em up in time to stop at the lip and fall into the flat-spot before the tranny. I was able to continue riding for several more hours before it was too sore to carry on. Therefore, I became the official camera-bitch this afternoon. Cool by me as there were plenty of riders throwing down all day long!

I was less than stoked to see some 50cc motos out there towards the end. I would normally care less, but they tore lines up in just a few runs more than a ton of riders do in nearly a month. I was nice today, but if there's a next time (hope not) I will likely be a total prick about it. It's not like these guys ever dig out there, so even more of a reason to be a little miffed.

Anywho, back to the good part of today - here's some of the highlights...

Back to work for me tomorrow...is it Thursday yet?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Thanks for the pic Andy - it was good seeing you. My new fork was working great. I haven't been out there in 6 months and it was nice to ride in warm weather - it's a bit soggy today.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
sweat pics dbrx6rider(andy)! my dad is pissed off at me now? he says i am going to big for only a skate park helmit, but whatever. do you have any pics from a distant that can show more perspective on the air?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Fast&Smooth said:
let's set up a zip line for photographers.

who's down?
I've pondered that one often. Hell, it's only two blocks long and less than a block wide - run one down the center and let the games begin.:agree:
The only problem I forsee with that aside from cost is that nobody will want to ride BIKES there anymore. Everybody will want to be the camera-bitch - EVERYBODY.

Ryan - any other pics I have are in the photo gallery...there's eight in total.

Loreto - awesome surprise to see not only you, but Arnold and Miguel. Just like the good ol' days...'cept it's still the good ol' days as far as I'm concerned!:cool:

Jesse - I didn't even notice until I was downloading the pic that you were totally flipping the bird. At first I thought it was just the angle of the shot playing tricks with my eyes.

p.s. - why am I not watching the Simpsons right now?:angry:

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
dude those are sick man!!! now my dad is really pissed!

P.S a couple of new things- about two hours ago at the barn i learned NO-foot cans and tuck NO-handers! i am stoked! with that said i think i am going to go for a sponser! any body got any suggestions on who to go for?