Quantcast

Went to Whistler, got drunk, came back to PHX and rode my Yeti

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I forgot just how goddamn happy these two wheeled contraptions can make a fat bastard like myself.

Just got home Monday from Seattle/Whistler. Got to ride bikes up there with one of my best friends, we drank too much, I almost ate the floor off of GLC, I bested the container jump/drop on Freight Train, and even rode 7/8 of Clown Shoes.

And we drank too much again.

Then I went back to Seattle. I slept. I drank more good beers.

Flew home to Phoenix. It wasn't 200* outside. Finished building my SB-66, took it for a ride this morning. Between my TR-450 and my 66 I have never been happier with my bikes than I am right now.

Now to get on a plane and go to NYC on the red eye. Gonna see me some book of Mormon tomorrow after seeing if I can find Heidi Klum to heckle because I hate that whore. Not a closet Seal fan, but I've been subjected to her for years now because of that goddamn Project Runway show. I pray to Joe Pesci every night that he please drop a safe on her or cause her car to explode because, well, Joe seems like the sort of guy who can get that sh!t done.

Don't judge me.

Yea, life is pretty good. Cool story, huh bro?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Ya know fat burns at higher temperatures.
I've just come to accept my fluffiness. If it comes off, rad. If not, I've got more pushin' for the cushion!

Some girl told me at the bar it actually made me look intimidating. At 5'10" and mouthy I need all the help I can get.