Quantcast

werd to the wise.................

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
don't try to wall ride inside giant corrugated metal culverts, they have no traction on them and you will slide off and do bodily harm and subsequently hurt. Needless to say, I tried and scraped my knee all up and it hurts like a moddy foker right now, damn! :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I did something similar, only completely different.

You know those metal guardrails with the groove down the center? We found one that had been removed from its posts on the side of the trail, and set it up as a ramp going over one that was still standing. I figured my wheel would stay in the groove and I could drop off the end, eliminating the need to get off the bike and lift it over the railing. Bad idea - my front tire went all wobbly against the groove and my back got no traction and spun when I tried to pedal. If it wasn't for 7 inches of Super T, I'd be eating dirt.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
tonyhawk said:
I did something similar, only completely different.

You know those metal guardrails with the groove down the center? We found one that had been removed from its posts on the side of the trail, and set it up as a ramp going over one that was still standing. I figured my wheel would stay in the groove and I could drop off the end, eliminating the need to get off the bike and lift it over the railing. Bad idea - my front tire went all wobbly against the groove and my back got no traction and spun when I tried to pedal. If it wasn't for 7 inches of Super T, I'd be eating dirt.
Newbie.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Cooter Brown said:
don't try to wall ride inside giant corrugated metal culverts, they have no traction on them and you will slide off and do bodily harm and subsequently hurt.
nope. go back and do it again.

slip and slide is fun....

I would be more concerned with tearing my tires on rivits/seams then sliding out.

go back and git pics for us.