were can i find the "Bushings" for a 5th element shock...??


The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
sorry i just don't know how you call the aluminum pieces that interface with the frame when you are mounting a shock...

anyway I got a Fifth element shock to try on my Nicolai M-pire but came with out this "Bushings" so were do i get them...??
do i just call the company that make the shock, Nicolai or what!?!? i can make them if require but i preffer to use my time in something more interesting....

thanks for advice..