Quantcast

we're not #1 anymore...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:tinfoil:

I wonder if they consider race when looking at America? Maybe they skew our data, too.
Shiiiiitt, you need to visit the south. Whitey makes Latinos look skinny. And if you compare the differences in their carts at the grocery store it's no surprise why. Hispanics tend to purchase food items that require preparation; i.e. fresh produce, fruit, and meats where as the average fat southerner has nothing but processed foods and sodas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you guys are focusing on the wrong part of this article.

you should be focusing on the fact that the UN considers Mexico a "developed nation"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you guys are focusing on the wrong part of this article.

you should be focusing on the fact that the UN considers Mexico a "developed nation"
manufacturing & distribution of meth is of the first world. and don't get me started on the established markets of medical/dental/pharma tourism.

they be rollin', yo

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
manufacturing & distribution of meth is of the first world. and don't get me started on the established markets of medical/dental/pharma tourism.

they be rollin', yo
The way were letting our infrastructure go, Mexico is at least as much a developed nation as us.
i was referring to how large swaths of the country are essentially under martial law / cartel control