Quantcast

Werkmunkay

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
This has probably been asked about already but, what ever happened to the "workmonkey" interface?

I would like some kind of black and white, text only or excel style version of RM, with the ads on the bottom of the page.

Too much to ask for?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
amen!

Using Firefox, I turned off all banners, ads, large graphics, but it'd still be nice to make it look like work :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
No one probably remembers workmonkey.

There was breifly an option to use this interface, it made most of RM look like some generic office document, with all of the operations done with buttons that looked alot like the standard MS office toolbars.

BRING IT BACK.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I used to use Workmonkey occasionally, but it kinda defeats the advertising for the site - or, if the advertisements remain, it defeats the purpose of Workmonkey. Might be a good option for premium members if it's not hell on earth to code.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I don't see the issue if most of us have all the ads turned off already. I'd rock workmonkey. If it's like the other PHP forums, it's just an alternate template. Shouldn't be that hard to do IMO.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well i'm a premium member so all for just the paying members to have it. but yes i would really like this option

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
peter6061 said:
I don't see the issue if most of us have all the ads turned off already.
So, why doesn't he just cancel all of the advertising entirely?

Because most of you don't have all the ads turned off. The few who post that they use Firefox and an ad blocker are not the majority...

:clue: