Quantcast

West Menlo Sunday Scoot Sesh

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
Me and The Kadvang decided it was time for a scoot sesh. Here's the pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Scootz!

Daniel

Footplant

Tailwhip

Daniel again

Tailwhip off table

What is Daniel doing...

And finally...
No foot can off table...

Just another day in west menlo...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
You did a great job.....................

If you're goal was to make yourselves look like complete idiots. Which you did a great job, find a scooter dedicated site.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Opeth said:

If you're goal was to make yourselves look like complete idiots. Which you did a great job, find a scooter dedicated site.
Obviously the NSMB love for all things scoot has not found its way to the hallowed halls of RM. Unfortunate.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Opeth said:

W3rd. Last time i saw one of those was in 1999...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Opeth said:

Tehehe.......Balls sucker is trying to insult kadvany. How cute.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Opeth said:
I come here to read about bikes, and about the lifestyle, not about these I have no skills skooters.
Then why read half the threads in the lounge? Like the ones about RATM, or guitars, or pot, or or bigfoot, or ringtones, or halo smack talk? I don't see you complaining there... In fact I see you have posted in more than one of those threads. Scootz is lifestyle, mang.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Opeth said:
I come here to read about bikes, and about the lifestyle, not about these I have no skills skooters.
You just a hater, Your style is wack and you don't know jack about keepin it real. These scooter thugz don't feel a thing u be sayin, it is true that these thugs aint playin, If you don't step off we will be regulatin, so here is a warning to all you haters, you best step off or be served by this player. Scooter hucks for life, razors are comin back I thought all you foos knew this.