Quantcast

Western

L

Lightninleana

I have quite a few friends going to college at Western so I was thinking of going a visting them on Monday (22nd). They really havn't had any good party experiences there or anything. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is there a place where most of the parties take place? Will there be anything going down on a Monday night, or do I need to start it? Does anyone want to hang out or anything?
Let me know what goes on up there.
Thanks,
Leana

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Lightninleana said:
I have quite a few friends going to college at Western so I was thinking of going a visting them on Monday (22nd). They really havn't had any good party experiences there or anything. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is there a place where most of the parties take place? Will there be anything going down on a Monday night, or do I need to start it? Does anyone want to hang out or anything?
Thanks,
Leana
You are waaaaaay' to young to be drinking missy!
Leave the partying to the pros!

Honeywell

Monkey
Sep 21, 2001
Bellingham
Our apartment complex seem to be the place to party :mad: But you're not gonna find much, or anything, on a Monday night.

If you like coffee head down to Stuart's, there's always a host of shady characters down there, and maybe it'll even be open mic night, I've heard it's quite the experience...

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
first week of my freshman year there, alot of the freshman got invited to this party, so we all hiked down the hill to the house. We get there and its a bunch of dudes from the football team... get this, they kicked us freshman guys out but kept the freshman girls...... boring

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Does that surprise you? You should get to know some of the football players at Western. They never cease to amaze when it comes to depravity and stupidity. Can you tell I have it in for them too?
As far as the parties go Leana, umm, like the guy up there said, there's not a lot on Mondays. And when I was underaged, it wasn't easy to find a party, but that could have something to do with my lack of coolness, which you apparently do not suffer from. High street used to be cool though, so was the Iron street area. Really though, just stay until the weekend, you'll find something. Spend Monday night doing urban on campus, it's not bad.

mattv2099

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Lightninleana said:
Thanks,
Leana
I can get you in contact with a group of fellows who make wicker baskets. Do you enjoy decorating pine cones? How about hackey sack or frisbee golf?

Lol. IMO, Western doesn't have the greatest party scene. Mostly a bunch of pot smokers sitting around playing video games or hippies taking shrooms.

You're probably safer not going to any parties in bellingham because the second hand pot smoke might cause you to fail one of those UCI drug tests...

L

Lightninleana

Haha, alright maybe I'll go some weekend when I come home early for Christmas. And Fort Lewis didn't corrupt me, I showed them how its done. (I took lessons at Whistler this summer from the best... Cedric, Aaron Chase, ect.) I would go ride urban but I left all my bikes in Colorado so that's not gonna happen either. Maybe I'll just go sit around and drink tea with my friends, sounds like the safest bet for a Monday at Western.