Quantcast

Westside Monkeyfest

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
*If something like this already exists, I couldn't find it with any searches.

For all of us who are too poor or can't get all the way to the East coast for Monkeyfest, how about we get one going on the West Coast.

Maybe in the Oregon/N. Cali area? Hood River is pretty sweet... Bend, OR is also a pretty cool spot.

Let's get this going!

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
mtnbrider said:
There are no trails up there, so come here instead.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.

Have you ever watched a mountain bike video? Ever heard of the Shore? That's in our neck of the woods...

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
What the hell does Arkansas have to do with the West side exactly?

I'm actually in Eastern Washington, and both places I've mentioned are at least a 7 hour drive for me...

Let's do it in Utah then. Go visit the Go-Ride boys.

J

JRB

Read the stickies. There is a monkeyfest scheduled in AR in June. I'm just saying. I first said that it wasn't on the east coast. Then I assumed you just weren't coming to AR. That's all.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Oh, I didn't read all the way through the sticky on the subject. Arkansas is still a long way away from the West Coast. That's like Central Monkeyfest.

J

JRB

Radarr said:
Oh, I didn't read all the way through the sticky on the subject. Arkansas is still a long way away from the West Coast. That's like Central Monkeyfest.
I'm with you, but I'm not really good with geography. My globe is broken.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Radarr said:
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.

Have you ever watched a mountain bike video? Ever heard of the Shore? That's in our neck of the woods...
I'm not an diot. :rofl: I've ridden whistler and other trails up there. I was joking...:clue: I wish I could ride whistler every day.