Quantcast

westy

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks everyone. Received the best birthday gift ever. Met my new bosses wife. Turns out she is much younger than my boss. Turns out she went to the same college as I did and was only a year older than me. Memories are fuzzy and people look different over the years but there is a good chance we had intimate but not 'all the way' contact at a party my freshman year.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Thanks everyone. Received the best birthday gift ever. Met my new bosses wife. Turns out she is much younger than my boss. Turns out she went to the same college as I did and was only a year older than me. Memories are fuzzy and people look different over the years but there is a good chance we had intimate but not 'all the way' contact at a party my freshman year.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Brilliant lets hope she does not attend the Holiday party.

Here we go...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
So far the new boss seems like a real upstanding dude so no word will ever be mentioned in the confines of work.
You can piihb and not talk about it at work. The two aren't mutually exclusive, ya know.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So far the new boss seems like a real upstanding dude so no word will ever be mentioned in the confines of work.
i was hoping you and the boss would do the wooderson handshake...