Quantcast

*** wet nest day ***

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Food prepping for MF2022 today....Pulled chicken is going, cupcakes in the oven and coleslaw to be chopped, pasta salad to be started but first coffee!

Anxiously awaiting a FedEx delivery of some RM Silicone pint glasses too! There will likely be some available after MF for people who would like to but them as well so stay tuned!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting ready to leave for TX in 30min. Figured out the retaining wall. Sprinkler head was partially broken off, so still spraying, but on the downhill side you can see water just dumping out, so it's totally saturated. Turned off the zone for while we are gone to dry out so that I can deal with it when we get back.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Getting ready to leave for TX in 30min. Figured out the retaining wall. Sprinkler head was partially broken off, so still spraying, but on the downhill side you can see water just dumping out, so it's totally saturated. Turned off the zone for while we are gone to dry out so that I can deal with it when we get back.
Are you @jimmydean's neighbor? ;)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
kitten played parkour on my chest on the way to the shitter at 3:00 am....

nice that he put in an appearance...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
the drivers around here suck. Hwy 84 the major expressway across town is shut because some asshole wasn't paying attention and slammed into the cars stopped at a light at 55 mph

This is the same place where a semi hit me while stopped at the light 8 months ago.

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Really looking forward to having some time off.
Told the coffee shop I wanted two double cappuccinos in one big cup. Man bun was confused.

Cooking tonight at the next county overs 4-H fair. Should be fun. Last year cooked 80lbs of hot dogs and 110lbs of burgers in 4 hours.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Another hot day.

Ride night with friends. Chance of thunderstorm tonight, hopefully that holds off so we can get a few dh laps in.

:wave:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mumble, gear into van, ice into cooler, clothes into suitcase... :wave:
you forgot "coffee" in your list. maybe you would mumble less that way... :D
Another hot day.
here too. I feel bad for the roofers coming to work at my place today.

For my part, I am still bed ridden. I thought my throat was hurting less, until my lungs decided it was time to get rid of the overnight flegm accumulation. There was a few times I couldn't catch my breath and my jaw hurt. but it seems to have settled down a bit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taking Lil Man to the county fair tonight, should be entertaining. He turned 9 yesterday and I'm still having a tough time accepting that. If he's 9, I'm fucking old. :panic: