Quantcast

*** wet nest day ***

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
These are the people that we humanely would place in a mental institution in the 50's-70's. Is that part of making America great again? 'Cause I could get behind that. :homer:
makes more sense to me to do that with people who sit around worrying about their investments incessantly

looks a hell of a lot more fun or at least interesting than what most people do in a summer

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
2nd story

Over 4th of july some friends and get the fuck out of tahoe (it's flammable) and go dirtbiking in a bumfuck mountain range in NV.

We come across this couple and 3 kids on what they call a man quest. Going from californy to warshington DC over the summer (there was some talk of overthrowing the gov't but we diverted the conversation). I'd use more words but you really just need to see the pics and of course they have a website. I fully vouch for the authenticity of this.

From my recollection:

2 pigs
120 chickens (down to 20ish)
4 horses
7 dogs (plus a litter of new puppies)
2 dirtbikes
3 absolutely unbelievable homemade covered wagon things with woodstoves in them
Busted ass minivan pulls the shitshow

pics

Maybe crazy, perhaps just early adopters.

1658360688144.png

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Traveling for work all week and have been eating like crap. I don’t like using the trainer but I think we’re going to have a love/hate relationship over the next few weeks.

Cant wait to get on the plane home.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My neighbors invited me over for dinner. It turns out I was wrong. They are very nice people. It's very difficult to admit you have prejudices to yourself.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It’s fucking windy in windy Wellington today. House is shaking like an 4-5 earthquake. Fun times. BBQ is a little more smashed up than it was this morning.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
And the glass in my backdoor porch sidings just got blown in. Broken glass everywhere. Officially most storm damage in 15 years.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
2nd story

Over 4th of july some friends and get the fuck out of tahoe (it's flammable) and go dirtbiking in a bumfuck mountain range in NV.

We come across this couple and 3 kids on what they call a man quest. Going from californy to warshington DC over the summer (there was some talk of overthrowing the gov't but we diverted the conversation). I'd use more words but you really just need to see the pics and of course they have a website. I fully vouch for the authenticity of this.

From my recollection:

2 pigs
120 chickens (down to 20ish)
4 horses
7 dogs (plus a litter of new puppies)
2 dirtbikes
3 absolutely unbelievable homemade covered wagon things with woodstoves in them
Busted ass minivan pulls the shitshow

pics
From their site...

LL MANQUEST TIPS AND TRICKS
1. Heart Burn............Mustard works for more than hot dogs! Try a tablespoon of mustard to relieve heartburn.
2. By moving and extending your windshield wiper dispenser hose on your vehicle and rerouting hose to the radiator- you can cool an engine with just the touch of a button!
3. If you get leaches on your feet from bank fishing- put your foot near ants and the ants will remove leaches!
:think: