Quantcast

>*/*<Wet Turdsdump GMT>*\*<

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My family has been slacking on Thai food, as one kid consistently pushes for the local sashimi joint instead. Today I remedied that. Drunken noodles for me and takeout for the whole family. Mango is back in season, too!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My family has been slacking on Thai food, as one kid consistently pushes for the local sashimi joint instead. Today I remedied that. Drunken noodles for me and takeout for the whole family. Mango is back in season, too!
new title for toshi:

"harbinger of drunken noodles"

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just got confirmation that I got a piece of winxp era software running correctly on a windows 10 64bit machine. Something that all my colleagues and the owner of the software said was not possible. Will celebrate with a beer later.

But, jokes on me, I didn't write down what I did to get it to work. I did the work two months ago and it was just verified today. Derp. :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just got confirmation that I got a piece of winxp era software running correctly on a windows 10 64bit machine. Something that all my colleagues and the owner of the software said was not possible. Will celebrate with a beer later.

But, jokes on me, I didn't write down what I did to get it to work. I did the work two months ago and it was just verified today. Derp. :rofl:
VirtualBox it now.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just finished putting away all of my meat processing stuff away for the year, all cleaned and packed.... When my wife decided to tell her friend that we would help her take care of her deer.......

Son of a bitch
cool so the wife now gets to learn how to operate, process, clean and pack away all the meat processing gear. It sounds like an excellent teaching opportunity for you and a learning opportunity for her. Don't forget to duck when you tell that to her

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Just finished putting away all of my meat processing stuff away for the year, all cleaned and packed.... When my wife decided to tell her friend that we would help her take care of her deer.......

Son of a bitch
Shouldn't you keep that stuff always ready in case you need to go Fargo on someone?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I'm gonna come out and say what we are all thinking. White chocolate is a hoax. Fuck white chocolate. They should just call it white bullshit.

gonna be a shit show in the rain today. No Mt Bike in the near future as the hills have turned into deep snotty sticky clay. I foresee may hours on the road bike on the trainer ahead :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Moar coffee plz
I'm riding JMP tomorrow afternoon. The dirt there stays ridable no matter how hard it comes down. In some places it even gets deliciously loamy. Hit me up if you want to join in.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Bindings for my new skis finally shipped today. Putting Shifts on 184cm 4Frnt Ravens. Maybe wish I'd gone for 190s but for a mostly touring ski the 184s probably make more sense really.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
cool so the wife now gets to learn how to operate, process, clean and pack away all the meat processing gear. It sounds like an excellent teaching opportunity for you and a learning opportunity for her. Don't forget to duck when you tell that to her
Problem is, she already knows all of that...... But she has a rather important meeting tonight....... I have other arrangements in mind!!!!!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bindings for my new skis finally shipped today. Putting Shifts on 184cm 4Frnt Ravens. Maybe wish I'd gone for 190s but for a mostly touring ski the 184s probably make more sense really.
I’m Full Trucker and I approve this message.

Sure, there are those who believe the lies and those who can see the truth.
It’s not getting any smarter out there.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I’m Full Trucker and I approve this message.
I'm pretty stoked about them. Should be a setup that's fun and skis pretty well in a big range of conditions, while still being light enough to crank out laps on. And then I've got a Carbon Megawatts for really deep tour days, and Blizzard Bodaciouses (Bodaci?) for my smash all the things inbounds tanks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm pretty stoked about them. Should be a setup that's fun and skis pretty well in a big range of conditions, while still being light enough to crank out laps on. And then I've got a Carbon Megawatts for really deep tour days, and Blizzard Bodaciouses (Bodaci?) for my smash all the things inbounds tanks.
Where you been man?