Quantcast

** wetsday gmt ***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Parent company manages the email server, so not my problem. The admins are lazy and just keep adding space instead of pissing a bunch of people off. And don't call me Shirley.
I'm in the boat of lets piss people off. :busted:

Some of these people keep things they deem as critical business data in their email.

But fail to see... what happens when you leave, transfer or whatever and your account eventually gets deleted years down the road?

My mailbox is only using 7gb of space, which I think dates back to 2016ish when it was created, as a comparison.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Not my favorite day. Lots of stupid work annoyances.

I got a clown car for a rental while the Volvo gets repainted. It’s only going to be a few days in this thing, but it’s still ridiculous piloting a cracker box.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So how much money does a Family Dollar employee take home after chain smoking cigs in front of Family Dollar for 8 hours? Isn't a pack like $20 now?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
In other news, the Dollar tree here is closing. Yes, that is a tiny reduction of Chinese crap in our community. However, a LOT of recent immigrants, young families, and J1/Ski bums have truly survived on this store in the past ten years. If you are realistic, you can feed a family from there (minus fruits/vegetables) for truly a tiny fraction of any local grocery store.
My kid volunteers at the local food rescue/ shelter, they are trying to figure out how they will meet demand.

FWIW, they started people at $22.00 an hour.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Snowpocalypse has begun. If we get the 4ft of snow someone come help dig us out so I don't go quietly into the night like woo.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Not my favorite day. Lots of stupid work annoyances.

I got a clown car for a rental while the Volvo gets repainted. It’s only going to be a few days in this thing, but it’s still ridiculous piloting a cracker box.
I got stuck with one of these in San Antonio. over 55mph nd I thought it was going to shake apart. of course that was floored too
clown car.png

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I got stuck with one of these in San Antonio. over 55mph nd I thought it was going to shake apart. of course that was floored too
View attachment 208993
Oh man The go kart factor of cats like that and my rental reminds me of my old Scion, but I really can't wait to get the Swedish luxury back. I'm definitely not doing anything more than going for coffee, and staying away from the freeway.