Quantcast

We've hidden a camera inside this Butcher Shop... GMT

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Show off! I am actually heading to the gym tonight in the hopes of warming up. I figure some cardio on the elliptical and maybe a few weights should do the trick.
Unplanned routine. Scanning from the stretch mat was able to spy the really smooth incline leg press being free and, no-one's weight left on it. Have at it, control your weight!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Great diving off the island, looks epic except the beer choice, lol
I’ve never been out to the island, despite having the means. A swim out to the buoy and back is my holiday exertion.
The beer does indeed look like a joke beer but is actually awesome. It is sour, but much more gentle than the branding would suggest. Perfect for the sun. Although it is UV index 10 right now. #PassTheFactor50

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I’ve never been out to the island, despite having the means. A swim out to the buoy and back is my holiday exertion.
The beer does indeed look like a joke beer but is actually awesome. It is sour, but much more gentle than the branding would suggest. Perfect for the sun. Although it is UV index 10 right now. #PassTheFactor50
My fav is Wanaka, Pretty sure I will be back this year if they lift restrictions.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Wanaka water is a little cool for me! It’s very pretty above the surface though.

Edit: I suspect we won’t open the border until we have a good rate of booster and paediatric vax uptake. That or Omicron gets out and runs haywire. Actually maybe not if that happens, we’re all about protection of that hospital capacity.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Wanaka water is a little cool for me! It’s very pretty above the surface though.
I mean, I know there was water there but it was pretty hard to see from the trails...

God, those trails...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the gym for the first time in months. Skipped rope for 3 sets. Hit the bag for a 1/2 hour. Attempted to speed bag. Out of practice and shape. That place is a Covid nightmare.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So it might not have been the crazies that started the Marshall fire...

Might have been a 75y/o underground coal fire. Wtf?!
An underground coal fire near boulder?

Holy fuck, I think I just found the grace and glory of Jesus! All praise our savior!!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Educate a fellow, what would someone want/need cat6 cables runs for? I currently have little technology in my life, just a computer, TV and NAS.

I'm currently renting the Fios router, which doesn't need a separate modem. At least according to the Fios guy. I'm not knowledgeable in such matters.
This is my buddy Jeff's house. The green one is working out pi.

FB_IMG_1642820299354.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to the gym for the first time in months. Skipped rope for 3 sets. Hit the bag for a 1/2 hour. Attempted to speed bag. Out of practice and shape. That place is a Covid nightmare.
I’m between the rock and hard place of Covid and physical degradation. The fitness I’ve lost by not going to the gym might be worse than the impact of getting Covid from going to the gym.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I’m between the rock and hard place of Covid and physical degradation. The fitness I’ve lost by not going to the gym might be worse than the impact of getting Covid from going to the gym.
Free weights in your apartment?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Free weights in your apartment?
Being crippled makes this problematic. So does my music gear collection taking up space, but the real issue is my limited ability to use free weights effectively. My bike on a trainer has caused me more back problems than it benefitted me, so my cardio is gone too. I kinda depend on elliptical and steppers for good cardio.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Explain Pickle Beer, is it beer that tastes like pickles? I hope it’s beer that tastes like pickles!
Yes, a bit. It’s somehow magically in previously unobtainable middle of something like a saaz lager and a lighter IPA, but with some pickle juice, but not too much, and it is super refreshing and lightly sour. It’s selling very well. It’s way too expensive though.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Yes, a bit. It’s somehow magically in previously unobtainable middle of something like a saaz lager and a lighter IPA, but with some pickle juice, but not too much, and it is super refreshing and lightly sour. It’s selling very well. It’s way too expensive though.
Is it a lambic beer?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Craft beer went full retard so I moved to ginger beer and ciders, that way I have a 50% chance of buying something that doesn't taste like carbonated vase water.
This is the only bevvy I am happy to part with too much money for-

1642838986051.png

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Craft beer went full retard so I moved to ginger beer and ciders, that way I have a 50% chance of buying something that doesn't taste like carbonated vase water.
This is the only bevvy I am happy to part with too much money for-

View attachment 170743
I’m mostly in the same boat, $25 for a 4 pack that tastes like marinated goat asshole is t my idea of a good time.

I’ve scaled it back almost entirely to whisky and the occasional Guinness and dry cider. It has cut my drinking down by like 75%, but drastically increased my enjoyment when I do drink, also saves a ton of money when I eat out to just order iced tea instead of an $8 domestic.

Pickle beer though, I gotta track that down!