Quantcast

~{ WGMT }~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there, penisfriends!! I ran 7 miles early this morning and dressed for a single degree wind chill, but there was no wind, so it was a rather comfortable 20 degrees. 16" of snow incoming......

I need to eat a lot today because I have to fast tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that, but I figure Toshi goes like four months at a time without eating, so I can survive one day.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
[weathermonkey.com] -6F this morning. no snow on the way. cold spell should resume tomorrow. Will use the inside time to work some.[/weathermonkey.com]

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fracken cold out. Bailing on the group ride tonight, just going to ride close to home. That way if my balls freeze to my seat, I'm only a 5 minute drive from home rather than an hour.

I can't believe I did this yesterday; dropped my car off for an oil change and they called later on describing some things that needed attention. One was a broken license plate bulb - they described that its a $3 bulb but will be charged $21 in labour to install it. I was already on another phone and just said "yeah sure go ahead do it". Hung up the phone and realize what I had just done. Dammit, that is one expensive light bulb. :rofl:

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I bitch that it's cold outside, then y'all post up teens and sub zero. Not THAT cold, but I did wear my jacket over my hoodie on morning walkies.

Trying not to go to the office today if possible. We will see how that pans out. But officially Gateway Green is back open, so need to get Lil Man out there to whoop it up.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think one of the nicest December days so far and it has turned into a great day. I found my sons Apple Watch that had been lost for months and got in a nice 50km bike ride and legs felt great. Also got negative covi results for the whole family not that we felt sick we were just unlucky to get close to somebody sick.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I ordered myself some labs for tomorrow afternoon and thus committed to skiing fasted tomorrow morning. I think I shall survive.

Today I have a Zoom section meeting and a 60 minute Peloton ride on my docket. I may combine the two activities, camera off.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Today I have a Zoom section meeting and a 60 minute Peloton ride on my docket. I may combine the two activities, camera off.
??????

zoom meeting going to hear you grunt it out on the climbs....

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Buncha' snow coming. Working tonight. Going to ride the fatbike in - my city does not have the greatest track record of dealing with fucktons of snow.

Upside is being off for six nights after tonight! With a fuckton of snow and a very capable fatbike.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well, the kid running the Subaru into the curb resulted in two bent tie rods. They're cautiously optimistic that that's it. $700 including post-repair alignment. That's gonna bite into his college "fucking around" fund. :disgust1: :D
:rofl:

I remember taking my high school car, a Pontiac Grand Am offroading at night once, dropped into a hole and broke the exhaust. Drove home at midnight on straight pipes. Told my dad it broke going over a bump, which he bought at the time. I should tell him the truth one of these days.