Quantcast

~{ WGMT }~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Decent amount of meetings today. Really enjoying that the change to my diet allows for the consumption of things like apples and cereal (bran, meuselli). My gut is really appreciating it. Keto fucks with your gut something fierce.

Taking next week off with original intentions of building Wifey a new coffee table. It's crazy fucking cold out as is the forecast (even in the garage), so I might just go skiing 2 days w Haley instead.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
El Guapo there appears to be a little less than completely stoked on his "fashion" accessory... :D
Yeah, he's usually totally fine with wearing a jacket... even seems to like it sometimes. He gets real cold, so he'll wear sweaters in the winter even in the house. But for whatever reason, he seemed real nervous about the drug rug. :rofl:

:mad: their names are Rambo and Couscous!
:rant:

And chunky
:rant:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well, didn't imagine myself winding up in Alamosa today. Yet here we are, and of course, not a soul to be found who can let us on the airfield. "Hurry up and wait!"

Well, the kid running the Subaru into the curb resulted in two bent tie rods. They're cautiously optimistic that that's it. $700 including post-repair alignment. That's gonna bite into his college "fucking around" fund. :disgust1: :D
Includes new head gaskets I assume? How many pushups does 700 dollars buy?

Dude holy shit... my soon-to-be sister-in-law's dog got The Cartel™ some Mexican blanket style jackets for Christmas this year... and that shit is totes adorbs.

Where from? Asking for a friend.

Asked after the COVID-19 vaccine, availability here for ordinary ancient farts seems to be "check back in a month", so I will do so roughly the 13th.

The Tracer went in for its annual maintenance today; they're sending the Monarch Plus shock to Fox for a rebuild.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Where from? Asking for a friend.
Amazon, most certainly. I don't know the exact one she got (there are several if you search "baja poncho dog" or "mexican blanket dog coat" or whatever) but this one looks pretty much exactly like what they ended up with, and apparently they also donate to dogs in need in MX.

Asked after the COVID-19 vaccine, availability here for ordinary ancient farts seems to be "check back in a month", so I will do so roughly the 13th.
¡Buenas suerte, señor!

The Tracer went in for its annual maintenance today; they're sending the Monarch Plus shock to Fox for a rebuild.
:think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Includes new head gaskets I assume? How many pushups does 700 dollars buy?
Head gaskets were already done. Haven't had to do them again... yet? 700 bones would buy a LOT of pushups.

<snip>
I wouldn't trust that shock after it returns from its "rebuild"... :fie: