Quantcast

$$$ wha huh? Saturday GMT$$$

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good ride yesterday after x-rays took less time than expected. Strava can really get in your head... I seem to keep cranking up hills a little harder because of it, and laying off the brakes a little earlier. I'm not a competitive person... but I'm 69th out of 344 on a reasonably technical uppy-downy section. Not too shabby, pal.

Going to attempt to go offer moral support at a trail day with my kid on my back. We'll see how well that plan works out...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good ride yesterday after x-rays took less time than expected. Strava can really get in your head... I seem to keep cranking up hills a little harder because of it, and laying off the brakes a little earlier. I'm not a competitive person... but I'm 69th out of 344 on a reasonably technical uppy-downy section. Not too shabby, pal.
I call shenanigans.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

Just got back from a decent trail ride. Would have gotten back a lot quicker if my buddy's rear tire didn't flat twice. We're thinking he's got to have something in the tire that's puncturing the tube.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
moral support = you buy adult beverages
Hmm. That would have been a good idea. It was being put on by Rocky Mountain Bikes, so I don't think I could have covered everyone... There must have been 40 people there. Ah well....

I saw Wade Simmons!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hmm. That would have been a good idea. It was being put on by Rocky Mountain Bikes, so I don't think I could have covered everyone... There must have been 40 people there. Ah well....

I saw Wade Simmons!
6 cases of PBR can't be more than 20 bucks....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My chore today was to install a new belt drive garage door opener. Six hours later... I now have a belt drive garage door opener.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Lazy day after not sleeping well. Playing with the kid, eating some tasty Wagyu beef, practicing some trumpet, adding some features to my program (Java version up at www.liradsapp.com for the morbidly curious), and now trying to figure out Ruby on Rails for a new possible project.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
short day of work so I knocked off one of my biggest to do list items. Remove and clean out the old lap sealant from the roof and vent seams of my camper then redo all the seams and seals with new DICOR lap sealant. It only took my 5 hours...oy..but now I don't have to worry about roof leaks during the rainy season ruining the camper. yay

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
This afternoon I replaced the garage door. Tomorrow I can finish drywalling the garage, clean up the work bench and move everything back in there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm really drunk......as in I just lost $40 in poker and rode my friends Santa Cruz Blur home drunk. Fun times,......