Quantcast

Whacky assed weather!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Wow, cold rainy weather followed by sunshine. How freaky.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are back up in the low 70's sometime this month with will be followed the next day by an ice storm from hell...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Rockland said:
Bwahahah! Yeah wooo look out Louisiana the ice is coming. LOL. :rolleyes:

Dude.. you have no idea how an ice storm can f'k up this place...

The last time we had one I was without power for 10 days as a result and I lived in the city.

Of course the ice melted in a day or so but there were downed tress in power lines for weeks afterwards.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
N8 said:
You left off one of the "--- enough"s

:p
No pix from your epic ride last night? Maybe a photo of you by the tip jar at Starbucks, or an action shot of you adding cinnamon powder to your mocha latte?

:rolleyes: :p

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
No pix from your epic ride last night? Maybe a photo of you by the tip jar at Starbucks, or an action shot of you adding cinnamon powder to your mocha latte?

:rolleyes: :p

You want me doncha? ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Your metero martini glasses, penchant for ugly yet trendy contemporary furniture and predilection for excessive smilies (including punctuating those smilies - what's that about?) suggest that you might not be entirely adverse to that possibility...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
binary visions said:
Your metero martini glasses, penchant for ugly yet trendy contemporary furniture and predilection for excessive smilies (including punctuating those smilies - what's that about?) suggest that you might not be entirely adverse to that possibility...
Swish!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:

I'm a confident heterosexual.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
SkaredShtles said:
-8F when I got up this a.m. :dead:
I don't think I could deal with that! It has been in the high 30s and low 40s by my house in the mornings, and I have been complaining. However, it has been in the low 70s by the afternoon, so it's not all bad.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
I usually use Ultimax socks. Of course, my feet still got cold. Might have been because they were buried in snow the whole time:

Well, snow is a rarity here so they might be the ticket.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
SkaredShtles said:
It just looks fun, doesn't it?

Oh - and I can assure you, it is fun. :D

Powder: It's like trying to explain sex to a virgin.

Yes, it does look fun, and I will learn to ski this winter :thumb:

And yeah, you lost me on the powder thing.

and, unfortunately on the sex thing too

J

JRB

I'm between the 0 and -5 here in TX, but didn't feel the need to start a thread. And I always feel the need. :think: