Quantcast

what a **** day

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
what a day i had yesterday first of i get a call from my bank saying that someone had cloned my card of the net and spent £1000 on a betting shop but my crapy day doesn't end here, so im walking to the newsagent to get the lates mbuk magazine put my hand in my pocket for my wallet and nothing some ****er has took it but my day still doesn't end here i go back work and i fetch some plastic facia and sofit i slide it off the container and slice right through my hand the plastic was splintered and now i have a 4 inch cut on my hand which is coverd in plasters.

why the **** me

has anyone else had days like this

J

JRB

ukjason said:
what a day i had yesterday first of i get a call from my bank saying that someone had cloned my card of the net and spent £1000 on a betting shop but my crapy day doesn't end here, so im walking to the newsagent to get the lates mbuk magazine put my hand in my pocket for my wallet and nothing some ****er has took it but my day still doesn't end here i go back work and i fetch some plastic facia and sofit i slide it off the container and slice right through my hand the plastic was splintered and now i have a 4 inch cut on my hand which is coverd in plasters.

why the **** me

I have never lost any £. I have to say no.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Could've been a dentist. They've been ripping off brits for years...
I don't know if that's really true. After all, last week my dentist replaced my old pine teeth with some solid oak ones (much harder wearing) for only £250 (like $5000, or summat). He even offered to paint them white for an extra £150 but I don't see the point as then I'd need to brush them to keep them white.

Still, I won't have to overcook my food quite so much now.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Oh I got it, just didnt want you to have the satisfaction.

My guess is the economy's doing better because the govt. isnt sinking all its cash into dental care for the poor.
We all have liquidizers on subsidy.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Oh I got it, just didnt want you to have the satisfaction.

My guess is the economy's doing better because the govt. isnt sinking all its cash into dental care for the poor.
Or the wealthy, for that matter. :rofl:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
ukjason said:
I'm having 2 weeks of that. Every day...like just this second...more sh!t falls apart and i'm stuck in this whirlwind that's outta control. There was a full moon here yesterday...???