Quantcast

What a GREAT DAY

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
It's Friday! This month we are allowed to wear jeans & T-shirt to work on Friday. I have Goldfinger playing on the IPOD - It's beautiful outside, I'm getting ready to go for a motorcycle spin for lunch and this afternoon I have a 16mile mtb ride planned.

What a great day, I hope everyone else’s is going as well!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
KB - sounds like fun! and which goldfinger album, that makes a huge difference

if everything goes as planned, i am heading to rochester, NY (from philly) afterwork for garbage plates. oh and my new dh frame :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
valve bouncer said:
What's on ya shopping list?
I need a couple pairs of roadie shorts, plus a warm base layer bottm for skiing. I want whatever I see that strikes my fancy. And if I come home with nothing for the wife, I might as well not come home at all. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
I need a couple pairs of roadie shorts, plus a warm base layer bottm for skiing. I want whatever I see that strikes my fancy. And if I come home with nothing for the wife, I might as well not come home at all. :D
Just remember, whatever you get for the wife, you get to spend an equal amount on stuff you want. This is over and above whatever you spend on stuff you need, since that doesn't really count.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Oh, and you should bring some stuff back for me for being your wife's computer consultant for the past several days :p

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I Are Baboon said:
And if I come home with nothing for the wife, I might as well not come home at all. :D
I see, as you walked out the door she said "don't waste any money getting me something". My missus always says that when I head off on a trip. Sounds like you've got the code worked out too.:thumb::rofl:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Rough morning here, but a great night last night!
Didn't get back to my place untill 4:30 and had to go shoot some prodution stills at 7:00, that sucked. I made myself a 6 egg omlet and will be riding by 3:00 this afternoon.

Good Times!