Quantcast

what a way to spend Christmas eve Morning

splat

Nam I am
What a great way to start a day .

Took my kids down to the local pond . I took my Bike , equipped with studded snow tires . and a piece of Rope and a Sled.

what a blast!! the kids thought it was great , it was Hard work , but it waas not as hard to pull them as I expected .

Tyrns were fun, it would cause the sled to whip. a couple times they got in front of me , and a couple time they almost pulled my rear wheel out from under me.

it was awesome :love: and My kids had a great time , I was soaked in sweat after a hour and half of it. unfortunatly , I did not see that the camera was set to in minimum ressolution so most of the pics just didn't come out , but her eare a couple to give you an idea

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
LOL! That looks like fun! We do something similar in the fields, but tow the sled with our snowmobile :thumb:

Have a great holiday!!!
Growing up in the UP of Michigan my parents used to drag us kids in a sled as part of daily transportation to such exciting places as the Pizza Hut.:help:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Looks like a good time. We kind of had the opposite weather here in Southern California. It was 83 degrees here on Saturday, which gave us an opportunity to get some really good riding in. There was about 15 us out doing shuttle runs all day! It was a really nice Christmas Eve...