Quantcast

What a Way to Start the Day!

silversurfer

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
wet hole
My first day back in town from vacation, and I'm commuting on my fixie to work. I have a bad habit of singing whatever song is stuck in my head when I ride. So anyhow, I'm riding through Queen Anne, belting out "The Age of Aquarius" :looney: (just saw 40-Year-Old-Virgin) when a bug hits the back of my thoat.

At this point I'm riding along coughing and hacking, but not wanting to pull over. :blah: *cough* *hack* I can get this bug out *hack* oh know! *cough* here it comes! :dead: I turn my head and puke over my left shoulder without missing a beat. :) Hey! Not a drop on me! Didn't even slow down. At least the bug was gone. :dead:

Not my favorite way to start the day.

b

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
One time I was riding and a bug flew into my nose and then a few minutes later it came out my mouth(dead of cousre)
Just thought i would share

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
silversurfer said:
My first day back in town from vacation, and I'm commuting on my fixie to work. I have a bad habit of singing whatever song is stuck in my head when I ride. So anyhow, I'm riding through Queen Anne, belting out "The Age of Aquarius" :looney: (just saw 40-Year-Old-Virgin) when a bug hits the back of my thoat.

At this point I'm riding along coughing and hacking, but not wanting to pull over. :blah: *cough* *hack* I can get this bug out *hack* oh know! *cough* here it comes! :dead: I turn my head and puke over my left shoulder without missing a beat. :) Hey! Not a drop on me! Didn't even slow down. At least the bug was gone. :dead:

Not my favorite way to start the day.

b

hahahaha not a good way to start yer day but it made my day a whole lot better cause man that is some funny stuff right there!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: