Quantcast

what a week! already!

Yesterday I wa hanging out in my car waitng for school security , cause I left my lights on. As I wait I witness two cars driving through the lot and park and then drive around and then park again. I keep watching , I notice a guy wrapping his hand with a coat and another in a hood. So I call 911, and watch these guys TRY to break into a car. Hit the window a few times, and couldnt break it, hte ohter guy kicks no brokn window still.(dumbasses) So by htis time the securtiy officer driver through, clueless of whats going on, but they split. The first car jets outta there and hits the cop car on its way in, the other had a dead battery..everyone got caught, and I had to ID them all...yesterday sucked...today is SSOOO much better!

My YMCA is starting a dodge ball team....Im the captian :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I've seen a couple of the Professional matches on the Gameshow Network. Awesome! I want to be part of Team BLING. LOL

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Yesterday I wa hanging out in my car waitng for school security , cause I left my lights on. As I wait I witness two cars driving through the lot and park and then drive around and then park again. I keep watching , I notice a guy wrapping his hand with a coat and another in a hood. So I call 911, and watch these guys TRY to break into a car. Hit the window a few times, and couldnt break it, hte ohter guy kicks no brokn window still.(dumbasses) So by htis time the securtiy officer driver through, clueless of whats going on, but they split. The first car jets outta there and hits the cop car on its way in, the other had a dead battery..everyone got caught, and I had to ID them all...yesterday sucked...today is SSOOO much better!

Sounds like someone just needs a big ol' bear hug!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
but i cuaght the crooks and get to play dodge ball, Eaks' you wanna be on my team?
Are you kidding?
Holy $$$$, if you are serious, I am there! :thumb:
If you need a gal, my wife would love to bust some ones face up!
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bibs said:

whoa crazy, i thought you just sold someone else a bike..... :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:

So, do you get a medal....are you going to be in the paper, again? You're my hero.

Dodge Ball!?!?! Whoa - that's cool. You should wear all your biking armor, now that would scare the crap out of the other team.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Crazy stuff, Bibs. Hopefully it's the same
that break into cars @ SST. What better way to celebrate your contribution to mankind than to huck a rubber ball at unsuspecting fools.:cool:
This is a long week for me - I rode nothing last weekend. I'm fiending madcore.

SO today i got pulled over, the cop said..1) my tabs were expired..oops..I forgot about that and 2) I have to take my sportworks rack off, because it blocks my plates...I hate motorcycle cops, he pulled me over in my parking lot at work. At least he didnt give me a ticket......cause my tabs were a hundred bucks.. :( My life sucks...but I will have a bike soon!!! Im trying to be positive! :(

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
SO today i got pulled over, the cop said..1) my tabs were expired..oops..I forgot about that and 2) I have to take my sportworks rack off, because it blocks my plates...I hate motorcycle cops, he pulled me over in my parking lot at work. At least he didnt give me a ticket......cause my tabs were a hundred bucks.. :( My life sucks...but I will have a bike soon!!! Im trying to be positive! :(
holliswood said:
Sounds like someone just needs a big ol' bear hug!
Ditto :)