What are the most fun threads???

Which makes for more fun????

• WTF???

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Pressley or Stoney???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate or I'm sick of.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • They can all be fun, since dh girlie and loco are so damned funny.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • None of them. I am too cool for the Lounge and only hang in the DH forum.

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I like threads about chick pants and Loco being ghey. Why wasn't that option there? I feel cheated.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I find threads like this one, created just for the purpose of taking up space and drawing attention to the poster, tedious. Every once in a while the Lounge has a gem of a thread that goes all over the place and is really entertaining. This thread, and the others like it, have absolutely no chance of acheiving that glory.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Echo said:
I find threads like this one, created just for the purpose of taking up space and drawing attention to the poster, tedious. Every once in a while the Lounge has a gem of a thread that goes all over the place and is really entertaining. This thread, and the others like it, have absolutely no chance of acheiving that glory.
POT or was it the Kettle said:
There's always gonna be some people who are "too cool" for whatever "non-cool" people are interested in. Most people leave that stuff behind in high school, but sadly, others carry it through their entire pitiful lives.
:think: I can't remember who said this.....

J

JRB

DRB said:
:think: I can't remember who said this.....
Watch it or he will stalk you and say negative things about anything you say. Don't ever question his coolness. :think:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Echo said:
:stupid: Yet another self absorbed thread.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Nothing can ever achieve the glory of the misquote thread. That thread was pure genius...until the last post that lead to its deletion. Sad day that was.