Quantcast

What are YOU doing tonight?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Nice, karts are a blast. Tonight is homework then one or two parties. I think I'm foregoing the costume this year... I couldn't find my werewolf mask and I'm just not feeling that creative.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm writing in a couple more entries in Blender's top 500 songs contest...i think i've got 6 or so in there. might stop now, the Pats are on.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Drinking the rest of the rum and vodka people didn't drink last night...along with watching football (and ruining man time just by default of being a girl...i'm such a bitch! :p)

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
OK....it's official....we are drunk....taking the cue from BurlyShirley's drunkness....I am trying to keep up but only can drink one to his two

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Yeah, I should be studying for a test on Wednesday, but.... I went Karting instead :)

I Still can't get a superkart though, you have to get 3 laps under 25 seconds. My best tonight was 25.4! SOOOOO close!

Anyway, tomorrow night I will be making my first attempt at Stand up comedy, on my birthday :eek:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I went to a lame ass haunted house. But, I just had to relax tonight since I have school tomorrow and really need some sleep, especially after the last two nights.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
just got back from the geriatric and hillbilly capital of america

Branson, Missouri

sitting here drinking some wine, posting on the intraweb, and petting my dogs whom I left behind for 2 days, so I'm making the time up to them

Oh yeah, the trip was for our 1 year anniversary

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
went to a party and I'm back again (sucky party but I went dressed up in a little kids batman suit :thumb: funny but itchy and rode up my crack). back to homework :mumble:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I did a bunch of homework. Now im on the web- 4x4 forum, RM, instant messenger,.....
I have lots more homework, but I don't understand it, so I will have to get help tommorow.

Tommorow, I might go to the school I went to last year (boarding an d day school) and see people. I'm going to wear a mask (midevil looking skull w/ iron spikes); I wonder how long it will take them to figure out who I am. My bikes are broken, so I need to find a bike to ride. I was planning on jumping off everything in sight (hahaha-tunnel vison) w/ the mask. Its hard to see through the two holes.

Went to the 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit concert today/tonight. 2pm - 9pm. Damn long show, but worth every penny of that $49.95. It's a great cause, and I suggest that anyone living in the CA Bay Area check it out next year. (http://www.bridgeschool.org/about.html)

List of performers:
Neil Young
Emmy Lou Harris
Good Charlotte
Bright Eyes
Los Lobos
Jerry Lee Lewis (Holy crap that guy still rocks. What is he, 100 years old?)
Nora Jones
Dave Mathews (Best set of the night IMO)
Crosby, Still, Nash and Young

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
went on a scenic drive into the mountains, then a tasty dinner with a good bottle of wine* and then hours of loving.

* the woman I'm seeing sells high end wine for a living and she said it's a good bottle, so who am I to question. It's something from the Rioja, Spain area. I'm not familiar with that grape at all, but it was quite tasty. Kind of like a more mellow shiraz/cabernet... less intrusive on the palette.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i m afraid i ve got ya all here....

i m going to see the white stripes live in amsterdam at the heineken music hall @#$%^#$&$@@@

FARKKKKKK YEAAAHHHHHHHHH:dancing:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
surfinguru said:
Went to the 19th Annual Bridge School Benefit concert today/tonight. 2pm - 9pm. Damn long show, but worth every penny of that $49.95. It's a great cause, and I suggest that anyone living in the CA Bay Area check it out next year. (http://www.bridgeschool.org/about.html)

List of performers:
Neil Young
Emmy Lou Harris
Good Charlotte
Bright Eyes
Los Lobos
Jerry Lee Lewis (Holy crap that guy still rocks. What is he, 100 years old?)
Nora Jones
Dave Mathews (Best set of the night IMO)
Crosby, Still, Nash and Young
badass lineup! especially for 50. and i thought Jerry Lee Lewis died? he in his mid-70s, or so?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
blue said:
No known parties...monday night halloween...this sucks. :nopity:
Make the party.

Get:

Vodka (2 liters min)
Lime Koolaid
Plastic baseball bat
Packing peanuts
6 bricks of firecrackers
Flour/water mixture
Super Soaker
Mayo
Jockstrap soaked in melted Tiger Balm
Bike pump
Helmet

GO!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Yeahhh.

You're a bucket of laughs.

:rolleyes:

I sincerely doubt I've molested any kids in the past few years so as to merit my stay inside.
I never insinuated you molested any kids, I just think you should stay inside.